Rules & Code
In an effort to keep the rules and code as up-to-date as possible the following links will take you to:
- The Utah Administrative Code – Public Service Commission rules (R746-) which offers the Code in HTML and rtf format
- The Utah State Bulletin which lists rule changes and executive branch notices including proposed amendments.
- Utah Code– Title 54 Public Utilities
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION PENDING RULES
(In the Proposed Amendment text, underlined text is proposed added language. Text proposed to be deleted is bracketed with a line through it.)
R746-360-06 – Eligibility of Fund Distributions
Notice of Change in Proposed Rule
Comments Accepted Until August 1, 2016
May Become Effective: August 8, 2016
Bulletin Issue No – 2016-13
Bulletin Date – July 1, 2016
R746-200-7 – Residential Utility Service Rules for Electric, Gas, Water and Sewer Utilities
Notice of Proposed Rule Amendment Form
Comments Accepted until August 1, 2016
May Become Effective August 8, 2016
Bulletin Issue No. 2016-13
Bulletin Date: July 1, 2016
R746-360-4 – Application of Fund Surcharges to Customer Billings See
Notice of Proposed Rule Amendment Form
Comments Accepted until August 15, 2016
May Become Effective August 22, 2016
Bulletin Issue No. 2016-14
Bulletin Date: July 15, 2016
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION – EFFECTIVE RULES
- R746-100. Practice and Procedure Governing Formal Hearings.
- R746-101. Statement of Rule for the Filing and Disposition of Petitions for Declaratory Rulings.
- R746-110. Uncontested Matters to be Adjudicated Informally.
- R746-200. Residential Utility Service Rules for Electric, Gas, Water, and Sewer Utilities.
- R746-210. Utility Service Rules Applicable Only to Electric Utilities.
- R746-240. Telecommunication Service Rules.
- R746-310. Uniform Rules Governing Electricity Service by Electric Utilities.
- R746-312. Electrical Interconnection.
- R746-313. Electrical Service Reliability.
- R746-320. Uniform Rules Governing Natural Gas Service.
- R746-330. Rules for Water and Sewer Utilities Operating in Utah.
- R746-332. Depreciation Rates for Water Utilities.
- R746-340. Service Quality for Telecommunications Corporations.
- R746-341. Lifeline/Link-up Rule.
- R746-343. Rule for Deaf, Severely Hearing or Speech Impaired Person.
- R746-344. Filing Requirements for Telephone Corporations With Less Than 5,000 Access Line Subscribers.
- R746-345. Pole Attachments.
- R746-346. Operator-Assisted Services.
- R746-347. Extended Area Service (EAS).
- R746-348. Interconnection.
- R746-349. Competitive Entry and Reporting Requirements.
- R746-350. Application to Discontinue Telecommunications Service.
- R746-351. Pricing Flexibility.
- R746-356. Intrastate (IntraLATA) Equal Access To Toll Calling Services By Telecommunications Carriers.
- R746-360. Universal Public Telecommunications Service Support Fund.
- R746-365. Intercarrier Service Quality.
- R746-400. Public Utility Reports.
- R746-401. Reporting of Construction, Purchase, Acquisition, Sale, Transfer or Disposition of Assets.
- R746-402. Rules Governing Reports of Accidents by Electric, Gas, Telephone, and Water Utilities.
- R746-404. Regulation of Promotional Programs of Electric and Gas Public Utilities.
- R746-405. Filing of Tariffs for Gas, Electric, Telephone, and Water Utilities.
- R746-406. Advertising by Electric and Gas Utilities.
- R746-407. Annualization of Test-year Data.
- R746-409. Pipeline Safety.
- R746-420. Requests for Approval of a Solicitation Process.
- R746-430. Procedural and Informational Requirements for Action Plans, for an Approval of a Significant Energy Resource, for Determination of Whether to Proceed, and for Waivers of a Solicitation Process or of an Approval of a Significant Energy Resource.
- R746-440. Significant Energy Resource Solicitation.
- R746-500. Americans With Disabilities Act Complaint Procedure.
- R746-510. Funding for Speech and Hearing Impaired Certified Interpreter Training.
- R746-600. Postretirement Benefits other than Pensions.
- R746-700. Complete Filings for General Rate Case and Major Plant Addition Applications.